Our ultimate goal is your total satisfaction. We stand by our products and want to ensure you choose the best possible one for you. If during the first 100 days from receipt, you feel the mattress is too firm, too soft, etc., you can exchange it for another one of our models! Any price discrepancies will be honoured; if the new mattress is more expensive, you'll just need to cover the difference. If it's cheaper, we will happily refund the difference. There is no extra delivery charge if within the Greater Toronto Area. The 100-day guarantee exchange can be used as many as 2 times.
The 100-day guarantee exchange applies to mattresses only (pillows, frames and box springs not included) and it does not apply if the issue is due to incorrect sizing. We encourage you to double check the sizing and dimensions either prior to purchase or with its packaging. If the incorrect size was ordered and the mattress is out of its packaging, a restocking fee will be charged.
Please note, our Standard Series is not included in this guarantee.
Our Bed-in-a-Box mattresses and custom size mattresses are not covered under this policy.
View our Return policy page here.
MATTRESSES WITH CHARACTER
Our mattresses are made using natural fibres and using a mix of hand work and machines. As a result, you may notice some mild imperfections in the stitching or some loose threads. These imperfections do not affect the integrity of the mattress and means each mattress we make is unique and specifically for you!
If your bed mattress has been deemed defective and is covered under the warranty, no fee will be charged for any replacement or repair, provided you are in the Greater Toronto Area.
The following are covered by the limited warranty:
1. Cushion indentation greater than 1.5” caused by degradation of the mattress from use, provided proper foundation is being used such as a flat hard surface, box spring and/or bed, etc. Using an uneven foundation like a dented boxspring or a stack of boxes may void the coverage.
2. Seam ripping greater than 2″.
3. Deterioration of the mattress such as foam splitting, cracking, or shifting/bending coils, provided the mattress is being used for sleep. Non-sleep use of the mattress such as exercise/sports or any other beating/pounding may void the warranty.
The following are not covered by the limited warranty:
1. A normal increase in softness that naturally occurs from continued usage for any period of time.
2. A change in mattress preference (feel, type, model, size, etc.)
3. Damage caused by liquids, stains and burns.
4. Indentation or deterioration due to use of a poor, uneven foundation.
5. Other irregularities such as pilling, loose or stitches coming undone due to wear/use, colour fading.
MAKING A CLAIM?
Please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process and request any relevant information regarding your claim.
Please keep your original physical or electronic receipt in a safe place just in case you need to make a claim. We recommend you take photos of the issue(s) and include them in the email.
P: 647-424-4239 (all inquiries)P: 647-503-3304 (order updates)